Mining Fidessa Archived Data for Compliance, Audits and Investigations
SMORes enables your company to access archival data that the Fidessa system is unable to provide past specific drop-off dates. This is a critical requirement in an audit or investigation. Given that financial firms are obligated to be able to produce any and all trading records for a period of 7 years, SMORes gives you a high level of comfort that anything requested of you from the regulatory community is always available for recall.
SMORes also enables your company to access client tickets, inventory fill information, and other reports, in a legible, organized and aesthetically pleasing format not dissimilar to Fidessa's own front-end. It is customizable so that data can be arranged in any way you see fit, which enables you to target important fields and reduce redundancies for ease of reading. From a compliance perspective, SMORes can also be developed out further to mirror the range of applications available on Fidessa's Compliance module. The database is easy to log into, very quick, and well organized.
Contact Jeff Eleveld for more information:
- As Fidessa Archives are cleared the Data is transferred into SMORES for easy search and retrieval of data that is no longer available through the Fidessa application.
- SMORES archives and maintains both Market Facing Orders and Client Orders data separately.
- The application is fully Supported with Data Import Management (we take the Fidessa archive data made available and import into SMORES), Report and Interface changes and User Access changes.
- Custom searching attributes and reports are built into the application as requests arrive.
- Each SMORES application is customized for each organization using it - compiled directly into the EXE for increased Security and ease of Usability.
- Runs under Windows XP, Vista or 7.
- Simple Small Executable (passing Server Parameters in the compiled EXE or on the command-line)
- BackEnd database is MySQL v5.
- Database can be installed locally on your network, or on Amazon EC2 Cloud.
- Application can run on local Network or can be routed from an external internet connection.